Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Adding enamel to teeth

I just came across an interesting claim that monosodium phosphate will actually thicken the enamel on your teeth and prevent cavities.  If it's true, I want to know!  Quickly!  I have a dentist appointmet next week that could perhaps have been avoided.  In the course of my investigation, I found www.toothsoap.com.  It's hard to tell whether the referred to book is necessary or just a good marketing device.  Actually, there's a reference to toothsoap.com and the book on wiki.answers.com.  Call me jaded, but I had to wonder if the owners of Toothsoap posted the wiki answer.

I'm going to spring for some monosodium phosphate and some toothsoap and report back in a month or two.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if this were a journey to a new land where tooth decay is unknown, rather than a short walk down the primrose path?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderation is just so I'm aware of your comment.