Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cats and dogs

With all the snow and bitter cold this winter, each long visit to the barn left  my toes feeling like they were about to break off.  I had a wonderful pair of boots last year, but the zipper wouldn't stay up so I returned them.  This year I treated myself to a pair that looked exactly what I needed, and so they were: a pair of Sorel Bear boots. Oh, they are warm!  The kicker, though, the bonus unlooked for, was the box.

My sister's dogs and cats are staying with me for a while, and Roar, aka Hambone, loves boxes.  Little did I know!  As I was trying on the boots, Hambone was trying out the box.  The dogs were fascinated.
There's something in there!

I think it's a cat.


Someone shone a light in the box and startled Roar..
Okay, I'm done.

Zoë and Lilly have to check him over.

Omigosh!  Now the box and the cat are in the living room!

A cat just can't find a private place with two dogs around.

Zoë's going to stay till the bitter end.

Time for a well-deserved rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderation is just so I'm aware of your comment.